Thread: Good Evening

Ex-member

Good Evening

Good evening to all. I'm new here and first time posting. I'm not Buddhist, but certainly believe in a lot of it's beliefs. I believe the biblical OT god is the creation of the wicked minds of people. I also believe this world does not really exist in reality (Eternity). I see this world as a safe place for our spirits to be created (or should I say given a separate consciousness from our Parent) in, and we learn many things and finally unveil our Heart and become born of Spirit. People often ask how can all these terrible and horrible things in this world take place. Well, I'm unable to describe in words how these things do not really happen. These things are simply revealed to us by our Heart (Spirit) when we are ready.

Anyway that is me in a nutshell. Look forward to conversing and learning. Thank you.

Tuxedo.

Hello and welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries. May you find what you seek here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo
    I believe the biblical OT god is the creation of the wicked minds of people. I also believe this world does not really exist in reality (Eternity). I see this world as a safe place for our spirits to be created (or should I say given a separate consciousness from our Parent) in, and we learn many things and finally unveil our Heart and become born of Spirit. People often ask how can all these terrible and horrible things in this world take place. Well, I'm unable to describe in words how these things do not really happen. These things are simply revealed to us by our Heart (Spirit) when we are ready.
    Hello and welcome, Tuxedo,

Hopefully when you registered here you would have read the part about this not being a comparative religion or spiritual beliefs website in our Code of Conduct number 17 :
    :
    17. Please note that we are not a politics discussion website, nor are we a comparative (world) religions or 'spiritual beliefs' website, nor a place to discuss "magic and the supernatural." Our main focus is the teachings of the historical Buddha and the various Buddhist traditions which arose after his death.

Kind regards,

Aloka

Technical Administrator woodscooter's Avatar
    Hi Tuxedo,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter.

Welcome Tuxedo!

Forums Member
    Welcome Tuxedo!

Tuxedo has decided to cancel his membership.

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Sat, 7:30 AM Sat, 9:30 AM Sat, 3:30 PM Sat, 8:00 PM Sat, 10:30 PM Sun, 12:30 AM