Thread: Reflecting on Ignorance and Boundless Love

Reflecting on Ignorance and Boundless Love

A talk by Ajahn Sumedho (approx 26 minutes)

Comments about the talk (not just the title!) are welcome.

Hi Aloka, My mind over the last two months found its way into old habits of fear for the future, I found myself in temporary frustration seeking change, in political terms questioning why the capitalist system can't seem to grasp the need for dramatic changes in thought etc, and just Like Ajahn Sumedho explains within this message, I can't change what is happening around me, I can only change myself and reflect on my thoughts and indeed make time for peace here and now.

Wonderful talk and thank you for posting, May all beings be well, may all beings find peace!
    Last edited by Thinker; 26 Mar 20 at 12:32. Reason: mistake

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    Hi Aloka, My mind over the last two months found its way into old habits of fear for the future, I found myself in temporary frustration seeking change, in political terms questioning why the capitalist system can't seem to grasp the need for dramatic changes in thought etc, and just Like Ajahn Sumedho explains within this message, I can't change what is happening around me, I can only change myself and reflect on my thoughts and indeed make time for peace here and now.

Wonderful talk and thank you for posting, May all beings be well, may all beings find peace!

Lovely to see you again, Thinker! I'm so glad you enjoyed the talk and hope you visit BWB again more often!

With metta,

Aloka

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Sat, 8:18 PM Sat, 10:18 PM Sun, 4:18 AM Sun, 9:48 AM Sun, 12:18 PM Sun, 3:18 PM