Thread: Just getting over the ? flu

Just getting over the ? flu

Sorry I haven’t been around, the flu bug got me. After I was so glad I got around to getting to the flu shot. Well the flu shot didn’t do so well this year, I ended up sick until it had run it’s course. Not just me but my wife as well. Quarantine the Doctor said.
    Yesterday was our first day out of the house and we spent it on the laundromat. Anyway hope to be feeling well enough to add my thoughts soon. By soon... I mean today

Mike

Sorry to hear you and your wife have been ill with the 'flu, Mike. I think there are so many different viruses around these days that the shots can't protect from them all.

Sending lots of good wishes and hope you both feel better soon.

Mike,

Rest, plenty of fluids with electrolytes, and chicken soup. May all of these remedies be of assistance in your recoveries.

Ron

China just shut down many public forums: theaters, malls,etc. Wonder how that works?

Quote Originally Posted by Olderon View Post
    China just shut down many public forums: theaters, malls,etc. Wonder how that works?
    Presumably you're refering to the coronavirus outbreak, Ron.

Here's the latest news:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...es-in-lockdown

I think that this coronavirus virus could be the the next big thing since the 1917 influenza was spread around the world if we are not careful. We know much more now, since that time, how pathogens spread. I’m sure the Center for Disease Control and the the World Health Organization are working on this... as well as labs in countries being affected as well.

With Metta to all

Thanks for all the advice and good wishes on the flu Aloka and Ron

Mike

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Tue, 10:11 AM Tue, 12:11 PM Tue, 6:11 PM Tue, 10:41 PM Wed, 1:11 AM Wed, 3:11 AM