Thread: Hi guys.

Forums Member
    Hello, my name is Jeffrey Newell and after some research and thought, i've decided that the best path for me is Buddhism. I have autism and anxiety, and am hoping that as a Buddhist, I can be free from the anxiety and emotional distress I suffer, through its practices.

Hello Jeff,

A warm welcome to BWB!

Can I request that you ask any questions about your practice in the other forums on the website, ....for example our "Discovering Buddha's Teachings" forum is a good place for beginners to ask questions.

This forum, where I'm replying to your post, is just for new member introductions and welcomes. Please check its description and the pinned guidelines.

Many thanks,

Aloka

Forums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloka View Post
    Hello Jeff,

A warm welcome to BWB!

Can I request that you ask any questions about your practice in the other forums on the website, ....for example our "Discovering Buddha's Teachings" forum is a good place for beginners to ask questions.

This forum, where I'm replying to your post, is just for new member introductions and welcomes. Please check its description and the pinned guidelines.

Many thanks,

Aloka
    Can I edit out my questions and post them separately?

Hi Jeff,

The editing time allowance is up to 12 hours from posting, however I have removed your questions from your introductory post #1 to make things easier for you, so you can now go ahead and post them again in "Discovering Buddha's Teachings".

Technical Administrator woodscooter's Avatar
    Hi Jeff,

A warm welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter.

Hello and welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Mike

Welcome Jeff!

Nice to meet you Jeff.

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Sun, 1:43 AM Sun, 3:43 AM Sun, 9:43 AM Sun, 2:13 PM Sun, 4:43 PM Sun, 6:43 PM