Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What music are you listening to at the moment?

What music are you listening to at the moment?

What music are you listening to at the moment ? .... ..Please share a video of it, or an audio recording.

I've just been listening to the first movement of Bach's Italian concerto.

Forums Member
    Aloka

2 albums Lucy Kay Fantasia

Charlotte Jaconelli Solitaire

Peace

Gerry

Bert Jansch and John Martyn.

There's a thread in our Technical Help forum which explains how to insert a video in your posting box.

http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries...nto-your-posts

...or just highlight, copy & paste a URL link.

James Bay - Hold back the River

https://youtu.be/GH1K23rAYOQ I managed to save this link to a video but noet the video. I did not find the little "movie clip". This video is "Endless Summer" by the Sandals. This song reminds me of my youth growing up in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyya View Post
    I managed to save this link to a video but noet the video. I did not find the little "movie clip". This video is "Endless Summer" by the Sandals. This song reminds me of my youth growing up in Hawaii.
    Nice!

Here's the video (you click on the icon to the left of the speech bubble - which is on the far right in the strip at the top of your box - and then insert the video link in the long box which appears)

Thank you Aloka! I feel like I am at the beach right now!. Keeps me warm in cold Colorado. Interesting coments at the end of the video. Sort of the music of our lives.

Thank you again Aloka .

Neyya

Forums Member
    Julia Biel Love Letters and other Missiles

Peace

Gerry

Forums Member
    As you may remember, I used to be a major fan of classical music, and I was a clarinetist in a music conservatory at one point. Thank you for sharing this and reminding of the beauty of both Bach and the Harpischord. This was the first time I have become lost in a piece of classical/ baroque music in a while :)

Currently, my tastes have branched out. I am quite a big fan of Symphonic metal, a subgenre of metal that blends elements of classical music with that of rock and metal.

Here is a good example of the genre by one of my favorite vocalists, Sharon Den Adel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCCEscPT9sA

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Fri, 9:02 AM Fri, 11:02 AM Fri, 5:02 PM Fri, 9:32 PM Sat, 12:02 AM Sat, 2:02 AM