Thread: Buddha, I pray

Buddha, I pray

I pray to be shown a direction to head in. I'm stuck in an open field. Every direction around me holds something Evil. I can not find peace in this violent world. Living around those who care nothing for anyone. I wish to help those starving, those over-worked and under-paid. I wish to release humanity of It's ignorance. I wish to nurture Earth back to health, from what humanity has done to it. But I don't know how. I am overwhelmed with sadness and hopelessness. Please, guide me.

Peace

Hello again Eli

How old are you now, 16 or maybe 17 ? What's happening in your life at the moment - are you still at school ?

I think its wonderful that you want to help the under privileged and are concerned about the environment, but a good education and some qualifications are always useful, whatever occupation you hope to have.

I'm really sorry that youre feeling sad, but I think sometimes we have to accept that the world is never going to be perfect and just do what we can for others on a smaller scale.

With metta,

Aloka

Greetings Aloka. I turn 18 in a couple of months. And graduate in early June. I want to pursue a career in writing. My mom was. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, so I have been trying to care of her. Life has been fun and challenging in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Greetings Aloka. I turn 18 in a couple of months. And graduate in early June. I want to pursue a career in writing. .
    That's really interesting, what type of writing do you plan to do ?

My mom was. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, so I have been trying to care of her. Life has been fun and challenging in my eyes
    I'm really sorry to hear about your mother, but I'm glad that she's had a diagnosis and is getting cared for.

Life has been fun and challenging in my eyes.
    It's good to know that you're being so positive, Eli.

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Thu, 5:51 PM Thu, 7:51 PM Fri, 1:51 AM Fri, 7:21 AM Fri, 9:51 AM Fri, 12:51 PM