Thread: Hi from Ireland

  1. #1
    Forums Member Zen Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11

    Hi from Ireland

    Hi everybody!

    Greetings from Ireland.

    Looking forward to joining in with your interesting forum.........

    Kindest Regards,
    Peter.

  2. #2
    Welcome, Zen Free!

    Are you a beginner to Buddhism ?

    I hope you'll enjoy being a member of our community.

    With kind wishes,

    Aloka

  3. #3
    Forums Member Zen Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloka View Post
    Welcome, Zen Free!

    Are you a beginner to Buddhism ?

    I hope you'll enjoy being a member of our community.

    With kind wishes,

    Aloka
    Hi Aloka,

    Thanks for your kind welcome.

    I think when it comes to Buddhism everyone's a beginner, even Zen masters !

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen Free View Post
    .

    I think when it comes to Buddhism everyone's a beginner, even Zen masters !

    We have a Zen sub-forum to the Mahayana forum if you haven't noticed it yet.


  5. #5
    Forums Member Zen Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloka View Post
    We have a Zen sub-forum to the Mahayana forum if you haven't noticed it yet.

    Thanks...

  6. #6
    Technical Administrator woodscooter's Avatar
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,579
    Hi Zen Free,

    Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!


    Woodscooter.

Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Fri, 1:14 PM Fri, 3:14 PM Fri, 9:14 PM Sat, 1:44 AM Sat, 4:14 AM Sat, 6:14 AM