Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: How was your week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    Thank you all for your thoughts, Pauline passed this afternoon, she was a fighter, and very noble, staying with my sister tonight in Shropshire, she is showing great character. Thanks again, sorry I was unable to respond earlier. Much metta to you all.
    Oh I'm so sorry she's passed away, Thinker.

Sending lots of sympathy and metta for you and your sister.

Many caring thoughts to you and your sister, Thinker. I am sorry to hear of this news.

Deepest respects to you and your family, Thinker.

Technical Administrator woodscooter's Avatar
    Love and sympathy to you and your sister, Thinker, for your loss.

I am reminded how life is fragile and precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker View Post
    Thank you all for your thoughts, Pauline passed this afternoon, she was a fighter, and very noble, staying with my sister tonight in Shropshire, she is showing great character. Thanks again, sorry I was unable to respond earlier. Much metta to you all.
    Hi Thinker,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Holding you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Gene

So sorry thinker...

How is everyone getting on this week ? Hope all's well.......

Hello?

Anyone there?

Hi, Aloka et al.

Thinker, my respects to your family. Your service to them is certainly appreciated, I am certain.

Sorry, Aloka that I haven't been responding to your requests for personal updates. Just haven't felt up to it.

Feeling better now, so, here we go with an update.:

For the last 3-4 weeks my wife and I have been recovering from some upper respiratory affectation, which closely resembled the flu. However, neither of us experienced any fever. Mostly we have been trying to cough-up a lung and discharging copious amounts of mucous. The extent of this bout caused us to go through almost 12 boxes of Kleenex, 10 large cans of Chicken Soup, and 2 large containers of chicken broth.

This week has been pretty much symptom free, so much so that I was able to fabricate, assemble & install a 1/2" x 4" x 40" wall hung coat rack with five brass coat hangers at the entrance to our office near our garage entrance to our home. I mark this as an accomplishment certifying my recovery to health in that I was not able to be around even the least level of airborne dust due to respiratory sensitization and irritation.

So, what's up with you folks?

Ron
    Last edited by Olderon; 27 Jan 18 at 19:42.

Hi Ron, I'm glad that you and your wife have recovered .

There are usually a lot of colds and flu around at this time of the year here in the UK. I always get a 'flu vaccination every year. They cost around 10 in chemists and are definately worth having because I haven't had 'flu for a few years now.

Thinker, if you're looking in, sending lots of good wishes to you and your family.

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
Los Angeles Mexico City London Colombo Kuala Lumpur Sydney
Thu, 10:25 PM Fri, 12:25 AM Fri, 6:25 AM Fri, 10:55 AM Fri, 1:25 PM Fri, 3:25 PM