PDA

View Full Version : Namasté

Vaillant
19 Apr 11, 11:59
Hello to you all,

I'm from Portugal, new to the forum and also new to buddhism. I hope I can learn a lot from you trough this forums. :hands:

Esho
19 Apr 11, 13:10
Be welcome to the forum Vaillant!

;D

Vaillant
19 Apr 11, 13:17
Than you very much Kaarine. :)

Esho
19 Apr 11, 13:59
Than you very much Kaarine. :)

You are welcome Vaillant; amont other things, I like very much the music of Madredeus, do you?

Aloka
19 Apr 11, 15:12
Hi Vaillant, welcome to the group !

If you have any questions about Buddhism you can ask them to the rest of the group in the Beginners to Buddhism forum.

At the beginning of the topic list for the beginners forum you'll see two useful resource links. One is for the 4 Noble Truths and the other is 'What is Buddhism?'

There are also resources to be found in the Study Links section, including one for meditation.

with kind wishes,

Aloka-D

Vaillant
19 Apr 11, 17:14
You are welcome Vaillant; amont other things, I like very much the music of Madredeus, do you?
Well I enjoy one song or another, but they don't play my type of music. :)

Hi Vaillant, welcome to the group !

If you have any questions about Buddhism you can ask them to the rest of the group in the Beginners to Buddhism forum.

At the beginning of the topic list for the beginners forum you'll see two useful resource links. One is for the 4 Noble Truths and the other is 'What is Buddhism?'

There are also resources to be found in the Study Links section, including one for meditation.

with kind wishes,

Aloka-D

Thank you very much Aloka-D. :)