PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Akuma
12 Apr 11, 04:02
Hello everyone,

first off, I'd like to start off by saying that I am not a Buddhist. However, I am very interested in it and would love to learn more, surround myself (if you would consider this to be that) with Buddhists and learn through that. I did not grow up with religion in my household, but I am not someone who is against it.

Now, with that being said, here is some general information about me. My name is Matt, I'm 20 years old, and I am a freshman in college.

I look forward to meeting new people here, and hopefully I can find answers as well as a warm community that I can become a part of.

Aloka
12 Apr 11, 04:25
Hi Matt and welcome to the group !

Thank you for telling us a little about yourself. I hope that you will enjoy being a member of our friendly community.

With kind wishes,

A-D

Element
12 Apr 11, 06:26
Hi Matt

Welcome

;D

Esho
12 Apr 11, 07:50
Be welcome to the forum Matt!

By the way what is to be a freshman in college?

;D

srivijaya
12 Apr 11, 13:24
I did not grow up with religion in my household, but I am not someone who is against it.

Hi Matt,
Same here. Welcome on board.

Akuma
12 Apr 11, 20:58
Thank you for the warm welcomes everybody.

@ Kaarine

To be a freshman in college means I am in my first year of University (Higher level education).

Esho
12 Apr 11, 21:07
To be a freshman in college means I am in my first year of University (Higher level education).

Congratulations Akuma!

;)

Akuma
13 Apr 11, 13:30
Congratulations Akuma!

;)

Thank you! My first semester (half) of the school year was certainly an adjustment from high school, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

plwk
13 Apr 11, 15:08
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7P8tkH9Zqo0/TBd9hg7oPWI/AAAAAAAAB8g/Ib7F9CxJ1ws/s400/cute_animals_wave_hi.jpg