PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Denchie
18 Sep 13, 16:45
Hello Everyone,

I have been looking for a Buddhist on-line community/forum to join for a wile and after looking at this forum I finally plucked up the courage to join.

I firstly want to apologies for my spelling and grammar they are not always very good (thanks to my dyslexia) and this has stopped me from joining forums in the past. Despite this I will do my very best in trying to make my posts understandable.

So a little about myself...
I am a 26 years old secondary school teacher. I teach History, and a few other humanities subjects. I am have been happily married for two years and have a beautiful baby daughter who is 8 moths old.

I have been exploring Buddhism for over a year and a half now, but I have only recently decided to try and share this with others in my everyday life and on-line. I was drawn to Buddhism when I was signed off from work for three months with severe depression and anxiety. I can honestly say that although that was the worst periods in my life it was also the best thing that could have happened to me as it opened my eyes to Buddhism and I am now the happiest I have ever been. Without that experience I would not be anywhere near as happy as I am now.

I am very inexperienced in Buddhism and am very excited to start learning more!

I hope that you all have lots of patience when it comes to novice questions, and possibly bad English.:biglol:

Anyway... nice to meet you :shake:

Aloka
18 Sep 13, 16:54
Hello Denchie,

http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/dazz/welcome.png

Thanks very much for introducing yourself and I hope you'll like it here!

With kind wishes,

Aloka :hands:

woodscooter
18 Sep 13, 22:43
Hi Denchie,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter.