PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Kota Cash
28 Oct 12, 10:39
Hello. I'm very interested in Buddhism. I know there are many types; I have a few books on Buddhism, the last; 'Awakening the Buddah Within' was a kind of Tibetan Buddhism. I want to live my life peacefully, I want to find truth and meaning, happiness, joy, love, & fulfillment. I want to learn to let go of hate and anger, confusion...
I'm interested in and want to make meditation a part of my daily lifestyle but find it hard to get into.

Aloka
28 Oct 12, 11:09
Hello Kota Cash :wave:

Welcome to BWB !

If you have questions about the core teachings of the Buddha, please feel free to ask them in our Discovering Buddha's teachings forum. If they're about Tibetan Buddhism then the best place is the Mahayana forum.

I'm interested in and want to make meditation a part of my daily lifestyle but find it hard to get into

There's a meditation resources thread in our Study Links section which might be helpful to you:

http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/showthread.php?356-Meditation&p=40131#post40131

with kind wishes

Aloka :hands:

Emma_c
28 Oct 12, 13:24
welcome! I am also new so feel free to share your experienced and I will with mine if it's helpful.

Emma :hands:

Aloka
28 Oct 12, 13:38
I am also new so feel free to share your experienced and I will with mine if it's helpful.

Just thought I'd mention that the introduction section isn't meant as a discussion area, so you'll need to start new topics in the other forums. Or you can chat individually when the Private Message system becomes available - see 'Help' section at the top of the main forums page.

Thanks .;D

woodscooter
28 Oct 12, 14:07
Hi Kota Cash,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter.

NotLostYet
31 Oct 12, 23:34
Hello & Welcome to BWB Kota Cash
Hope you find what you are looking for in here.