PDA

View Full Version : Greetings :)

Tao
10 May 12, 14:51
Hello I'm from the UK and after being interested in Buddhism for quite sometime I'm finally trying to transform my life and adhere to the "Noble Eightfold Path". I've done lots of reading into Buddhism previously and it's always held my fascination, I figured registering on a buddhism community would be a good step to changing my life. I'm from the UK.;D

Esho
10 May 12, 14:52
Hello Tao :wave:

Be welcome to BWB!

Aloka
10 May 12, 14:57
Welcome Tao, I hope you'll enjoy our discussions.

with kind wishes

Aloka;D

hornets
10 May 12, 15:19
Hello Tao

I'm finding this site is pretty spot on and the folks here a real help. The study links etc I'm finding incredibly useful. Have a click about, I'm sure I found several links to off-line Buddhist centres of all traditions and hues here, so that may be of help for you hooking up with people in your area.

If you're totally new to forums like I was when I signed up, you'll find no one here will get mad at you or impatient with you, however stoopid you think your questions or posts may be after you've posted them! It's a good idea to have a quick read of the admin/forum guidelines.

Moonfeet
10 May 12, 17:28
Welcome to the forum Tao ;D

woodscooter
11 May 12, 08:18
Hi Tao,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter

Tao
12 May 12, 12:45
Hello Tao

I'm finding this site is pretty spot on and the folks here a real help. The study links etc I'm finding incredibly useful. Have a click about, I'm sure I found several links to off-line Buddhist centres of all traditions and hues here, so that may be of help for you hooking up with people in your area.

If you're totally new to forums like I was when I signed up, you'll find no one here will get mad at you or impatient with you, however stoopid you think your questions or posts may be after you've posted them! It's a good idea to have a quick read of the admin/forum guidelines.

Ah I've visited forums previously in the past :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Lisa
14 May 12, 21:40
Hi Tao - I'm new to this site also, I'm sure this site can help us both

Nam
15 May 12, 10:57
Hello and welcome BWB!