PDA

View Full Version : Anxious to Learn!

Kkirby
09 May 12, 02:55
Buddhism has made an amazing difference in my life and the way I view things! My path to Buddhism has been an independent one. It would be wonderful to have a group of like-minded Buddhists to learn from and share with. Please help me in my search......

Abhaya
09 May 12, 03:21
Welcome to the forum, Kkirby. ;D Hope you enjoy your stay. There are tons of resources available here, in the form of links to texts from all Buddhist traditions, meditation instructions, and of course lively discussions with other members who will both challenge and lend support to you along your path!

:hands:

Goofaholix
09 May 12, 03:38
Buddhism has made an amazing difference in my life and the way I view things! My path to Buddhism has been an independent one. It would be wonderful to have a group of like-minded Buddhists to learn from and share with. Please help me in my search......

If you let us know where you live we may be able to suggest a local group.

Esho
09 May 12, 04:19
Hello Kkirby, :wave:

Be welcome to BWB!

Have a look to the Buddhism for Beginners Forum and there you will resources as well as in the Study Links Forum. Also at the Beginners Forum there is a link that helps in the location of an offline Buddhist centre.

Here is the link:

Finding-an-offline-Buddhist-centre (http://www.buddhismwithoutboundaries.com/showthread.php?2266-Finding-an-offline-Buddhist-centre)

;D

woodscooter
09 May 12, 09:29
Hi Kkirby,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter

Moonfeet
10 May 12, 17:27
Welcome to the forum Kkirby ;D