PDA

View Full Version : Lost

Kayleighboo
15 Mar 12, 12:01
Hi all, how are you?

I'm not a new buddhist but feel it may help me if I become one. I need help, I'm just lost and don't know who I am. I have had a few set backs recently and have been so sad, I need to find my inner peace and relax, and I need to calm myself down and become a happier person.

I have read a bit about buddhism and feel it might help me in some way. I'm just wondering what you guys thought? I need all the advice I can get.

I also don't have time to go to classes so thought would it be possible for me to learn at home? I'm so sad at the moment and need to find peace for myself.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated xx

Esho
15 Mar 12, 13:27
Hello Kayleighboo, :wave:

Be welcome to BWB!

Kind wishes,

Esho

Chrisbs
15 Mar 12, 13:46
Hi Kayleighboo.

Welcome to BWB. I hope you can find what you are looking for here.

--Chris

Aloka
15 Mar 12, 13:59
Welcome Kayleighboo,

Your other post which also has the title of 'Lost' , has been moved to the Buddhism for Beginners forum.

with kind wishes

Aloka ;D

seeker
15 Mar 12, 22:23
Hi Kayleighboo, welcome to the forum

Trilaksana
16 Mar 12, 01:43
Welcome Kayleighboo

woodscooter
16 Mar 12, 08:52
Hi Kayleighboo,

Welcome to Buddhism Without Boundaries!

Woodscooter.

Moonfeet
16 Mar 12, 17:53
Welcome to the forum Kayleighboo ;D

I hope that you find some solace by being here on the forum.

freespirit
25 Mar 12, 00:48
Welcome, friend. I just wanted to share with you a bit of my experiences in what led me to Buddhism.

After what felt like my entire life being thrown up in to a tornado and then dropped back down to Earth where I was forced to pick up the pieces, I picked up a book about the Dhali Llama. This was the first Buddhist writing I have ever read, often times reading through my tears in a desperate attempt to make myself feel even the slightest bit of peace of mind again. I had lost that. I lost all the peace of mind I once had so much of and that was so hard for me to deal with, especially alone. So, I started reading. I emerged myself completely in to my books and studied things that I didn't quite understand. Since then, I have become such a more whole person. I can honestly say that Buddhism is one of the only reasons that my life turned around for the better, thankfully. I hope that Buddhism has the same effects on you, and if there is any thing you need, I am here to offer you my help. No one needs to feel so "Lost" alone. No soul deserves that.

Best wishes, I hope that this forum has all of the resources you need to find your own happiness.