PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 04:47
I used to be a regular poster on some forums 7-8 years ago. And I had stayed away from the internet for 3 years. When I came back recently the stuffs on the internet have changed a lot and I really don’t know where I could fit in. I’ve wandered from one forum to another, and finally have found this site. After I glimpsed to read here and there, I’ve decided to hang around for a while.
I apologize in advance if sometimes I’m too blunt (and A-D might ban me soon ;D)
Any way, here’s something about me: I’m from Thailand. Still cannot do well in English writing. Please bear with me about that.

gerrymob
17 Sep 11, 07:14
wanderer63

Sawasdee khrap.

Welcome to BWB. I am sure that you will find a place here.

Where in Thailand are you?

I have family connections in Phayao.

Peace

Gerry

Aloka
17 Sep 11, 07:25
Welcome to the group Wanderer63 !

I apologize in advance if sometimes I’m too blunt (and A-D might ban me soon )

I'm not sure why you think I might ban you, lol .... hopefully you read the Code of Conduct when you joined us and I hope you'll like it here.

with metta,

Aloka-D ;D

Esho
17 Sep 11, 13:49
Hello Wanderer,

Be welcome to BWB!

;D

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 14:48
Hi Gerry

Thanks.
I’m from Bangkok.

Hi A-D

I'm not sure why you think I might ban you, lol .... hopefully you read the Code of Conduct when you joined us and I hope you'll like it here.
I read it but already forget it. :lol:
Anyway, I’m trying to behave myself.

Hi Kaarine
Thanks.

FBM
17 Sep 11, 14:51
Hi and welcome, wanderer63. Sabai dee mai? ;) I've forgotten almost all of the Thai language that I learned, but I'm looking forward to hearing your insights into Buddhism. Hope you find something interesting in these pages.

Lazy Eye
17 Sep 11, 14:52
Hi Wanderer63,

Welcome from me also. It's good to see you here.

In case you happen to use social media, I'd like to invite you to check out our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/BuddhismWithoutBoundaries).

Look forward to chatting with you at BWB.

hajurba
17 Sep 11, 14:56
Welcome Wanderer63...all people on our planet are just wanderers (7 Billion to be precisely...somewhere during October) ;D

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 15:17
Hi FBM
Thanks. I’m fine. (Sabai dee Krab.) ;-)

Hi Lazy Eye
I have to confess that I’ve just signed up for facebook last month. Still don’t know much how to handle it. But I’ll try to ask for “adding friends”, right?

Hi hajurba
(sigh) Oh! Please don’t start with hidden message. I’ve just told A-D that I’ll behave myself. lol!
(I was going to reply your post on consciousness but changed my mind because I was not sure about some point. Would you please explain more about your question?)

FBM
17 Sep 11, 15:27
wanderer63, have you ever been to Kanchanaburi? http://angsila.cs.buu.ac.th/~suwanna/mambo/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 15:35
Sure, but haven’t been to that Wat yet.
I’m kind of too old for new Ajarns. ;)

FBM
17 Sep 11, 15:40
Sure, but haven’t been to that Wat yet.
I’m kind of too old for new Ajarns. ;)

:lol: Yes, he's pretty new. I hope he gains some wisdom in his upcoming years. ;)

hajurba
17 Sep 11, 15:49
Hi FBM
Thanks. I’m fine. (Sabai dee Krab.) ;-)

Hi Lazy Eye
I have to confess that I’ve just signed up for facebook last month. Still don’t know much how to handle it. But I’ll try to ask for “adding friends”, right?

Hi hajurba
(sigh) Oh! Please don’t start with hidden message. I’ve just told A-D that I’ll behave myself. lol!
(I was going to reply your post on consciousness but changed my mind because I was not sure about some point. Would you please explain more about your question?) Hi dear wanderer63,
I was just to busy to shut down. Its late a night in Nepal. However...do not worry. The Consciousness thread is not an end...its just a beginning of many questions to come. A kind of introduction to a complex investigation that I was never able to do before I ran into BWB. I am just a humble newcomer...like you. I do not see how any one could miss-behave in BWB. I see all comments so far as a constructive debate in here. I have not seen anyone indulging in Trolling here. A troll would not make a single chance to stay here. :deadhorse::lol:

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 15:50
Hahaha!
Just to say that I have been into Buddhism for more than 30 years. And I don’t consider myself to be a (good) Buddhist for a decade.

wanderer63
17 Sep 11, 15:53
okay,
See you tomorrow, hajurba.

Moonfeet
01 Oct 11, 06:08
Welcome to the forum wanderer63 ;D